Terms & Conditions
- Usage of Millionhere
"Account" shall be which the eligible Users are required to create in order to participate in Competition(s)of skill-based games offered by JENGATRON GAMING through its platform ‘Millionhere’. The User shall be required to provide name, phone number, birth date, e-mail address, Facebook and Google logins.
"Blings" are credits a User can use to purchaseCompetition tickets.Users can acquire Blings, either by directly purchasing them from Millionhere through e-wallets, credit and/or debit cards and/or digital payments and/or net banking or Millionhere may also reward Users with Blings for various Loyalty Programs/Promotional Schemes. 1 Bling is equal to 1 Rupee.
"Cash Prizes/winnings" After each Competition ends, the Winners shall be announced but shall remain subject to final verification of MID. The Users in each Competition obtaining the highest score and subsequently complying with eligibility requirements and applicable rules shall be awarded with Cash prizes/winnings as set out in the Millionhere App. Product prizesshall be added to the Winning User’s Millionhere Vault.
"Challenge" shall be peer-to-peer (P2P) tournament(s) created by a User of Millionhere, where he/she invites other users to participate. Total number of players, entry fee, and games shall be decided by the User creating the Challenge.
"Chargeback" is a credit card charge that has been disputed or claimed as fraud with a credit card company and/or the User’s bank. A credit card chargeback occurs after a cardholder/User(s) initiates a merchant dispute with their issuing bank and the issuing bank will then charge back the transaction being disputed from Millionhere and the cardholder’s account is credited.
"Compatible Devices" shall mean mobile phones with Android (4.4 and above) and/or IOS (8.1 and above) technology, Tablets and I-Pads, PCs, Kiosks etc.
"Competition(s)" shall mean and include any and/or all Millionhere Tournaments and/or Challenges and/or Leagues.
"End Time" shall be defined as the time at which the Competition(s)shall conclude. Any User who is engaged in the game playshall be able to play after the End Time in case the game being played by the User continues even after the conclusion of End Time. The End Time of every Millionhere Competition(s)shall be notified to the User as soon as it commences
"Game(s)"shall be games of skill, which shall be part of the Millionhere Competition(s).
"Guaranteed Tournament(G)"shall be Millionhere Tournaments where the Participating User shall be eligible for prize and/or prize money even if the number of Participating Users is not equal to the number of pre-specified Users for that Tournament. The Guaranteed Tournament shall be denoted by a letter ‘G’ in the Millionhere App.
"League(s)" are Millionhere competitions comprising of a tournament between a group of registered users and another group of registered Users whereby the registered Users compete for real cash prize and/or product prize.
"Mandatory Identity Documents (MID)" shall include documents as follows:
- PAN Card
- Government-issued residence proof (only for Product prizes);
- User’s bank account details; and
- Aadhaar Card (name on the Aadhaar shall match with the first and last name of the User giving the details while signing up on Millionhere)
It shall be mandatory for a Millionhere User to verify his/her account by uploading the above-mentioned MID before initiating any withdrawal request on the platform.
“Millionhere Vault” is the part of the Millionhere App where cash winnings, total no. of Blings (earned or purchased) and Products won by the User shall accrue. The User shall be able to access the Millionhere Vault for the following purposes:
- Blings for purchasing Competition tickets, or
- Withdraw his/her cash winnings to his/her bank account after a due-diligence and verification of the account by providing MIDs
- Redeem his/her product and/or automobile prize.
"Multiple TicketTournament(s)" shall be a Tournament where the User has the ability to purchase more than one ticket in the Tournament as notified by Millionhere. Multiple Ticket Tournaments shall be denoted by a letter ‘M’ in the Millionhere App.
"Non-Guaranteed Tournament (NG)" shall be Millionhere Tournaments where the number of Users shall be equal to the pre-specified Users of the Tournament. The money shall be refunded to the Millionhere Vault if the total number of participating Users is not equal to the pre-determined Users at the end of the Tournament. The Non-Guaranteed Tournament shall be denoted by letters ‘NG’ in the Millionhere App.
"Practice Games" are free training games offered by Millionhere to the Users on Compatible Devices where they can train themselves before participating in paid Competition(s). The Users participating in Practice Games shall not be eligible for any prize money and/or prizes.
"Start Time" shall be defined as the time at which the Competition(s)shall commence and the User would only be able to play from or after this time. The time shall be notified as soon as the Competition(s)commences Start Time shall apply only to pre booked Tournaments and not to any other Millionhere Tournament(s).
"Third Party Wallet"shall be the wallet usedby Usersthrough their Compatible Devices acting as an electronic version of a physical wallet,which provides a convenient and secure execution of payment online while using Millionhere. This Wallet shall permit the User to purchase the Millionhere Blings.
"Ticket" shall be defined as a pre requisite for every User of Millionhere to buy (directly through any payment and settlement mode including debit card, credit card, digital payments, third party wallets, net banking, UPIs etc. and/or through Blings and/or through Cash Winnings in the Millionhere Vault) and subsequently enter any Competition(s)of skill based games. Users shall be entitled to buy Multiple Tickets in the same Competition(s)(as and when notified by Millionhere).
"Ticket Purchase Closure" shall be closure of ticket purchases of any Millionhere Competition(s) for every User/Player. Ticket purchase shall close fifteen (15) minutes before the end time of any Millionhere Competition(s).
- Proprietary Rights
- With the exception of content posted by Users of Millionhere (“User Content”), all the proprietary content including inter alia source and object codes, software, information, database, getup, layout and graphics and other artistic features, of and relating to Millionhere, and all the registered and unregistered markincluding the mark Millionhere, patents are Intellectual Property Rights of JENGATRON GAMING. Any use of the said Intellectual Property Right, without permission of the owner shall amount to violation of the rights and interest there unto and JENGATRON GAMING reserves its right to take appropriate legal recourses.
- The User shall not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any proprietary materials, or any other proprietary rights including intellectual property rights of Millionhere, in whole or in part. Subject to the User’s compliance with this Agreement and any other relevant policies related to Millionhere, we grant the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license subject to the limitations herein to access and use Millionhere and Proprietary Materials for the User’s own non-commercial entertainment purposes consistent with the intended purpose of Millionhere. The User agrees not to use Millionhere for any other purpose, whatsoever.
- Distribution/Uploading of Content
- The Users are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through Millionhere any content that infringes upon a third party’s intellectual property rights or is defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the User may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way on Millionhere any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others and/or Millionhere unless the User has first obtained the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is our policy to terminate the account of anyone who infringes the copyright or other Intellectual PropertyRights of others upon our receipt of proper notification from or on behalf of the rightful owner.
- By submitting content or materials to us through Millionhere, including, without limitation, uploading any materials, choosing a username or participation in any chats or forums, the User automatically grants us, or warrants that the owner of such content has expressly granted us, the royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, prepare derivative works of, copy, perform and distribute the User content and/or promotional material, including all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such content, and the User’s username, actual name, and likeness (if submitted), in whole or in part worldwide, including in connection with announcing the User as the winner or including the User in leaderboard.
- The User understands and agrees, however, that we may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of content that has been removed or deleted. Subject to these grants, the User retains any and all rights which may exist in his/hercontent.
- We may disclose any of the User’s content or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate Millionhere; (iii) to protect the rights or property of JENGATRON GAMING and our officers, directors, employees and agents; or (iv) to protect the JENGATRON GAMING Providers and any other user.
- Representations and Warranties
- Unsolicited Submissions
- We are pleased to hear from our customers and welcome their comments on Millionhere. Unfortunately, however, company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those it has specifically requested. We hope the User will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by our professionals might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Accordingly, we must, regretfully, ask that the User do not send us any original creative materials such as game ideas or original artwork. While we do value the User’s feedback on Millionhere, we request that the User be specific in his/her comments and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions or materials.
- If, despite our request, the User send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information (collectively, the "Unsolicited Submissions"), the Unsolicited Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Millionhere. None of the Unsolicited Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Millionhere, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Unsolicited Submissions.
- Without limitation of the foregoing, we shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Unsolicited Submissions of every kind and nature, in perpetuity, throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Unsolicited Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Unsolicited Submissions. The User waives any and all moral rights in any such Unsolicited Submissions as well as any claim to a right of credit or approval. The foregoing shall also apply to any creative submissions the User makes at our specific request, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Proprietary Rights
- Third-party providers
- We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between the User and third-party providers of any products, or information, or for ensuring the confidentiality of his/her credit/debit card information. Any separate charges or obligations the User incurs in his/her dealings with these third parties will be his/her responsibility and are not part of the fee, if any, charged.
- In addition, the User’s agreement and understanding with any such third-party service provider is solely between the User and such service provider. We shall not be a party to, or in any way be responsible for, the User’s agreement with such third-party service provider.
- Any disputes the User may encounter with such third-party service provider shall be settled solely between the User and the service provider.
- Conduct of the user
- The User’s purchase of any Competition(s) on Millionhere and/or payment of participation fee and/or content through Millionhere constitutes the User’s representation and warranty that the User is of legal age of 18 years or above to form a binding contract and that the User is not a person barred from using Millionhere by any law or decision of an authority.
- The User, under The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, hereby consents to provide any ‘Sensitive personal data or information’ such as financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details or any other information detail, required by the Company at any time to play any Millionhere Competition(s).
- The User hereby also agrees to use Millionhere only for lawful purposes. Specific prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud including financial fraud and money laundering, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- promoting illegal or tortuous activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- using photos and/or pictures that are sexually explicit or pornographic, exposing the female breast or full exposure of either male or female buttocks, or any or all portions of the human genitalia; exposing anyone or anything involved in explicit sexual acts and/or lewd and lascivious behavior, including masturbation, copulation, pedophilia, intimacy involving nude or partially nude people in heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, or homosexual encounters; depicting anyone or anything that is crudely vulgar or grossly deficient in civility or behavior or that shows scatological impropriety and any other content contravening good moral standards;
- attempting to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Millionhere or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of Millionhere or the content therein;
- using cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with platform Millionhere, and taking advantage of cheats or exploits;
- using any software that intercepts, mines, or otherwise collects information about other Users or copies and stores any Proprietary Materials;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on Millionhere or the networks connected to Millionhere;
- attempting to impersonate another User or person;
- soliciting personal information from anyone under the eighteen (18) years of age;
- collecting, harvesting, soliciting or posting passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- using the account, username, or password of another account holder at any time or disclosing the User account password to any third party or permitting any third party to access the User Account;
- using any information obtained from Millionhere in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- using any unfair, misleading or deceptive content intended to draw traffic to one’s profile;
- using Millionhere in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or other transfer of the User account associated with the User account to anyone;
- access or use of a third-party account that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the holder or the original account creator; and
- using Millionhere in a commercial manner
- The Users will immediately be banned from the accessing Millionhereif they are found to be participating in any one of these activities. Any conduct by the User in violation of the foregoing prohibitions may result in the suspension or termination of his/her Account.
- User account, suspension and termination
- In order to access Millionhere, the Usersarerequired to register an Account. When creating/signing up forthe Account, the Users are required to provide us with certain personal information, which includes the User’s name, mobile number, birthdate, e-mail address, Facebook & Google logins.
- While creating an Account on Millionhere, User(s) is mandated to choose an ‘Avtar’ as a profile picture. User(s) shall have a right to update his/her profile picture after creation of an Account. The User(s) shall not upload any picture which is considered as abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous or infringing any party’s rights including any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights. Millionhere shall reserve all the rights to take down the display picture of a User if it considers the same as not appropriate and/or infringing any law, rule or regulation.
- When updating the Account, the Users shall be allowed to update only the email address, mobile number and password.
- The User shallnot be allowed to create more than one Account with one Aadhaar card. If the User does not have a valid Aadhaar card, the money in that User’s Account shall be non-transferable to anyAccount at the time of withdrawal of winnings.Users shall be permitted to purchase tickets to Millionhere Competition(s).
- The User may never use another User’s Account without permission. The Users are prohibited from registering a new Account if the User has previously had an Account terminated.
- The Users are responsible for: (i) keeping confidential any password that the Users created to use any aspect of Millionhere requiring registration, and (ii) restricting access to the User Compatible Device. The User agrees to accept full responsibility for all activities that occur within his/her Account. The User must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of his/her Account.
- Although we will not be liable for the User losses caused by any unauthorized use of the User Account, whether with or without the User’s knowledge, the User may be liable for our losses or the losses of our third-party licensors, content providers, merchants, advertisers, sponsors, and service providers (collectively, “Millionhere Providers") due to such unauthorized use.
- Without limiting anything in this Agreement, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate the User’s Account and/or the User’s access to any or all parts of Millionhere at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability, including in the event we stop offering any aspect of Millionhere. We expressly reserve the right to restrict, suspend and/or terminate the User’s access to any part of Millionhere if we determine, in our sole discretion, that the User has violated any of the terms of this Agreement. Any balance remaining in the User’s Millionhere Wallet shall be immediately forfeited in case of termination of User’s Account.
- Device and Networks:
The following concerns the device(s) and network(s) required for the application to function. Read this section carefully. You must provide and use, at your own expense, a Device and Network that are compatible with Millionhere.Millionhere does not guarantee that it can be accessed through, or will be compatible with, all Devices or Networks. Millionhere may fail due to a variety of circumstances, including circumstances or conditions beyond Millionhere’s control. You understand and agree that Network connectivity may be interrupted, circumvented or otherwise compromised. Such Network connectivity or outage is beyond Millionhere’s control, and Millionhere may not be able to assist in resolution of problems with respect to the Network connectivity. You understand that your use of Millionhere may be limited by your Network provider or by the capabilities or capacities of your Device. If your Device or Network is incompatible, inoperative, interrupted or circumvented, no data will be received by Millionhere and hence may not be available.
- The Users shall, before the conclusion of any Competition(s), require internet connection in order to sync their score of that particular Competition(s). The User shall be responsible for manually syncing their scores (in case there is a network outage) before the conclusion of the Competition(s)and Millionhere shall not be held liable for any failure on the User’s part to sync their scores.
- Disconnection Policy
- Millionhere shall not be liable for any network outage or any problems/interruptions with network connectivity as the same is beyond Millionhere’s control.
- Millionhere shall not be responsible or liable for any interruption in a Millionhere Competition(s)caused at the User’s end due to an incoming call, message, chat, video call or any other interruption on the Compatible Device. In case of anyinterruption specified above in a Millionhere Competition(s)on the User’s Compatible Device, the Competition(s)shall still continueand the User shall assume complete responsibility for such interruptions in between the games.
- If a User is disconnected due to a reason specific to that User and the connection to the Millionhere cannot be re-established before the Millionhere Competition(s) has ended then the User will stand as disqualified and Millionhere shall not be liable to refund the ticket fees. Once the game ends and the User do not have network connectivity to connect to the Millionhere servers, we will ask the user to sync their scores manually. If the User is still not able to sync his score before the end of tournament then they will be given a zero score.
- Tournaments/Challenges/Leagues [Competitions]
- JENGATRON GAMING through platform Millionhere provides Competitions of games of skill which shall be in the format of ‘pay and play’. All the Millionhere Competition(s)shallencompass an entry ticket for every User to be eligible to play for Cash Prizesand/orproduct prizes. The Users can participate in Competition(s) with other Users subject to restriction on participation. All rules applicable to all Competition(s)as set out shall be applicable for all Users.
- JENGATRON GAMING may offer the Competition(s)on Millionhere platform comprising of two Participants, three Participants, five Participants or any other pre-designated number of Participants.
- JENGATRON GAMING shall offer these Competition(s)on Millionhere platform as paid format on a mobile application and/or kiosk and/or any other venue and the winners shall be determinable at the end of the each Tournament.
- The Tournaments offered by Millionhere shall be classified into Guaranteed and Non-Guaranteed Tournaments.
Guaranteed Tournament (G)shall be Millionhere Tournaments where the Participating User shall be eligible for prize and/or prize money even if the number of Participating Users is not equal to the number of pre-specified Users for that Tournament.
Non-Guaranteed Tournament(NG) shall be Millionhere Tournaments where the number of Users shall be equal to the pre-specified Users of the Tournament. The money shall be refunded to the Millionhere Vaultif the total number of participating Users is not equal to the pre-determined Users for the Tournament.
- Millionhere enables Users to create a private challenge and invite other users, whether existing Users or otherwise, ("Invited User") to participate. Users may create a private Challenge to consist of a pre-specified number of Participants. The User creating the private Challenge shall register on the Millionhere platform if he/she is not a registered User, submit the participation fee and thereby join that Challenge. The participation fee of the private challenge shall be pre-decided by Millionhere.
- The Invited User(s)shall be treated as User as defined under Clause 3 of the terms and conditions.
- Millionhere shall generate a link/code for the Challengesfor the User to send out an invite to the intended invitees. The User creating such Challenges shall provide/sharethe link/code to Invited Users on Facebook, Email, WhatsApp, Twitteror on any suitable platform in order to sign up to the Millionhere App and join the Challenge created by the User.
- The Invited User shall only have twenty four (24) hours to join the Challengeand subsequently twenty four (24) hours to pay for the Challenge since the time Challenge starts. In order to participate in the Challenge, an Invited Users shall submit the participation fee for the Challenge while joining. The Challenge shall commence only when the User and the intended Invited Users have joined the Challenge and paid the requisite fees.
- When the Invited User(s)join the Challenge created by another Participant/User, the Challenge shall be played within twenty four (24) hours of the commencement of the Challenge between the Participants. The Period of playing the Challenge shall lapse after twenty four (24) hours of commencement of the Challenge and money shall not be refunded in this case.
- The User creating the Challenges shall not be allowed to cancel the Challenges. The entry fees shall not be refunded in case the Invited Users join the Challenges and the same is not played within the specified time.
- The Invited Users shall not be entitled to forego the Challenges if it is accepted by them. The entry fees paid by the Invited Users shall not be refunded in this case.
- The participation fee paid by each User shall be refunded without any charge or deduction if the Invited Users do not join the Challenge created by another User.
- Practice Games JENGATRON GAMING through Millionhereshall also offer Free Practice Games on Compatible Devices where the Users can train themselves before participating in paid Competition(s).The Users participating in Practice Games shall not be eligible for any cash prizesand/or product prizes.
- Multiple ticket tournaments
- Users shall be entitled to buy Multiple Tickets in the same Competition(s) (as and when notified by Millionhere). Any User purchasing multiple tickets to the same Competition(s) shall have the opportunity to play that particular round/game the amount of times as the number of total tickets bought by a User.
- In the event only one Winner is to be decided for any Millionhere Competition(s), the ticket with which the User achieved the highest score shall be considered for determining their position in the rankings.
- In Millionhere Competition(s) where there are multiple Winners to be decided, the score achieved by the User with each ticket shall be considered and ranked accordingly to determine their position in the rankings.
- If any User buys a ticket(s) and for any reason or circumstance fails to or does not play Millionhere Competition(s), then such User shall not be eligible for any cash prize and/or product prize pre-specified for the particular Millionhere Competition(s). Millionhere shall not be under any liability to refund the ticket price paid by the User.
- The User is subject to all the state laws in which the User resides and from which he/she accessesMillionhere as well as the central laws and is solely responsible for obeying those laws.
- Residents physically located outside India are ineligible to open a User Account and play anyCompetition(s) on Millionhere.
- The existing Account holders of Millionhere can play any Competition(s) on Millionhere outside India. The cash/debit/credit/wallet transactions (including credit recharge/withdrawal of winnings/refunds) shall,at all times, be done through Indian banking systems involving Indian currency.
- Users, in or from other countries,are prohibited to open an Account or play any Competition(s)on Millionhere, where games of skill are banned. Millionhere shall assume no liability for any contravention ofthis provisionby any User of Millionhere.
- Residents physically locatedin the states of Assam and Odisha (Orissa), Telengana, Nagaland, Sikkim (“the Restricted Territories”) are ineligible to open a User Account and play any competition on Millionhere. The existing Account holders of Millionhere are prohibited to play in or from the Restricted Territories and Millionhere shall not assume any liability for any contravening actions of any User.
- Users seeking to participate in Competitions offered by Millionhere from the Restricted Territories would be ineligible for prizes offered by Millionhere. Millionhere at its sole discretion or the judicial/government authority through an order/decree/judgment/direction may add additional states in the Restricted Territories. In such a case, the Users from these states shall be ineligible to participate in the tournamentsof skill based games where prizes are offered. Any credit/winning amount of such a User, available in the User Account with Millionhere shall not be usable, till the time the judiciary/government authority expressly allows Millionhere to offer its cash based participation fee Competitionsin the Restricted Territories.
- The User agrees that Millionhere cannot be held liable if laws applicable to the User restricts or prohibitshis/her participation.
- Millionhere makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to the User’s legal right to participate nor shall any person affiliated, or claiming affiliation with Millionhere have authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Payments, players funds and refunds
- When the User provides details of the payment settlement system mode that User proposes to use, the User represents that he/she is the authorized user of the payment settlement system mode (Third Party Wallets, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, digital payments, net banking, UPIs etc.) that is used to buyCompetition(s)of skill based gamesoffered by Millionhere and/or Blings. The User agrees to promptly notify Millionhere of any change to his/her payment settlement system details for any reason.
- When making a payment, the User shall ensure that the instrument (Third Party Wallets, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, digital payments, net banking, UPIs etc.) used to make the payment for purchasing competition ticketsdirectly and/or purchasing Blingsis his/her own.
- Winnings above INR 10,000/- [Indian Rupees Ten Thousand only] shall not reflect in the Millionhere Vault until verification of the User’s PAN Card is completed.
- The User shall be allowed to withdraw winnings from MillionhereVault by transferring the winningsdirectly to the Bank, where the User holds an Account in his/her name via Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer or Cheque only after submission of the Mandatory Identity Documents (MID) and their subsequent verification by Millionhere.
- Blingsprovided to the Users of Millionhere shall only be redeemable by purchase of tickets for Millionhere Competitions. Thesame cannot be withdrawn by the User and shall expire within180 days of being credited.Blings which have been provided to the User as a part of a Promotional and/or any Referral scheme cannot be withdrawn from the Millionhere Vault.
- Player/User funds are held in trust by the Company in Millionhere Vault. Millionhere keeps all players’/Users’ funds unencumbered which will be remitted to the User in due course subject to the terms and conditions applicable.
- Chargeback,as defined under clause 2 of these Terms & Conditions, may occur for one of the following reasons:
- Mistakenly filed by the cardholder/User as he/she did not recognize the charge;
- Many User(s) request friends, parents or other relatives to pay for the game, and they may misunderstand the billing policy and/or do not recognize the charges. They may then file a dispute for the fees;
- After a credit card is lost or stolen, the User or bank disputes the charges in error;
- An account is sold, shared, transferred or traded and the previous owner disputes previous billing fees. These types of accounts can and will not be released;
- Technical problems during the payment processes; and
- Fraudulent use of a credit card.
- Procedure for User(s) recovering his/her account following Chargeback
- The User(s) needs to verify his/her ownership of the account in question for a chargeback. The User may need to create a new account to do so.
- The User then needs to provide the following details:
- Name (as on the Aadhaar Card):
- Name on the Credit Card:
- The last 4 digits of the Credit Card used on the account:
- Full Billing Address:
- Current answer to security question:
- Email Address:
- In order to uphold the Millionhere privacy and security policies, representatives will ask you to verify information on an account. Payments shall not be accepted if the contact is not able to prove his/her ownership of the account. Missing information can cause delays and halt the recovery process. If the User requires additional time to gather the requested information, he/she should contact Millionhere at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If the User(s) does not remember the exact credit card number, he/she should check with the bank from whom the credit card was issued to the User. When an account is terminated and/or banned, the same shall not be renewed automatically on Millionhere platform. All billing related to that User account shall be stopped.
- Dispute of Charge by the User(s) with his/her bank: If the User has disputed a charge with his/her bank, Millionhere shall terminate and/or close the User’s account and place it under suspension until the payment is returned to Millionhere.
- User’s card charged without permission Millionhere has no way of knowing who is charging the User’s credit card at the time of purchase. However, there are certain factors which shall establish whether or not the charge is from a legitimate source, or is fraudulent in nature. In most cases Millionhere shall actively ban and refund charges to credit cards that Millionhere has determined to be fraudulent in nature. However, most of the chargeback claims are not legitimate and require remittance before the account can be used again.
- Friendly Fraud: Friendly Fraud occurs when a charge is placed by a member of a household with access to a credit card (or who has memorized the security information on a card) and placed charges which may not be known to the primary card holder. The charges shall still be counted as legitimate whether or not the primary card holder was aware of the charges.
- Process to be followed by Millionhere after verification of ownership
- Once the User(s) has verified ownership, the Millionhere team in charge of the User(s) case shall give the User(s) instructions on how to proceed.
- The User(s) shall also remember that every case is different and that the Millionhere team will need to research exactly what happened to ensure that both the User(s) and Millionhere get the fairest result.
- Millionhere shall make all efforts to avoid chargebacks by providing documentation to the issuing bank that the User(s) deposited money into the Millionhere Vault by using his/her credit card.
- Chargeback,as defined under clause 2 of these Terms & Conditions, may occur for one of the following reasons:
- Further, Millionhere assumes no liability for purchase error, trial versions, Competitions, promotion codes or discounts not provided at the time of purchase. We will not be liable for any errors on billing statements issued to the User by his/her carrier.
- Further, Millionhere assumes no responsibility on any network issues due to which the User may not in any case be able to use Millionhere before, during or after the Competition(s) purchased by User has commenced.
- Rewards and promotions
- Millionhere may,on its own discretion, give away various rewards and promotions to theUsersof Millionhereby means of referral coupons, credit points, bonuses and various other means.
- Millionhere shall award “new user sign-up incentives” to each new User who signs up on the Millionhere App, and the value, type and quantity of the incentives shall be prescribed from time to time.
- Millionhere shall also award referral incentives to both the referrer (existing user) and the referee (new user) for availing Millionhere’s refer-a–friend promotion scheme on the Millionhere App. The value, type and quanity of the incentives shall be prescribed from time to time
- Millionhere Promotions are only open to Users in India. Participation in these Promotions by proxy is not permitted.Participation in these Promotions shall be voluntary.
- Millionhere may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any User from a Promotion if such User engages in or it is found that such User has engaged in any illegal, unlawful or improper conduct.
- Millionhere reserves the right to withhold the benefits of a Promotion in the event that it determines or reasonably believes that the participating User has violated these Terms& Conditions of the Millionhere.
- Millionhere reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw any of the Promotions and/or change Promotion termswithout any prior notice of the same at its sole discretionand therefore, the User is advised to please visit the Millionhere Website and/or App and keep himself/herself updated and informed.
- Selection and verification of winners
- Selection of Winners
- Winners shall be decided on the basis of the final scores of the Users in a designated round of the Millionhere Competition(s).The User with the highest score in a particular round of the Millionhere Competition(s) shall be declared as the Winner(s).In certain pre-specifiedCompetition(s), Millionhere may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their score at the end of the designated game or tournament. The contemplated number of Winners and the Cash Prizeand/or Product prize due to each Winner in such Millionhere Competition(s)shall be as specified on theannouncement of thatMillionhere Competition(s).
- In case where the Users of the same Competition(s)have the same winning score or there is a tie, the Winner shall be decided as per the ranks i.e. User who has played the Millionhere Competition(s)first shall be declared the Winner..
- Users shall be awarded ranks based on their tournament scores and prize(s) shall be awarded as per the tournament payout structure. Whoever scores the highest in the tournament will be awarded the higher rank.
- In case there is a tie between two users then the person who has achieved the top score first i.e. whosoever played first shall be awarded the higher rank.
- In case there is a tie in the score time as well, then the User(s) who has purchased the ticket first shall be awarded the highest rank.
- Millionhere shall not be liable to pay any Cash Prizeand/or product prize, if it discovers that the Winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and Conditions (including clause 7.3), and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the Millionhere
- Results are generated when all the players have played or the stipulated tournament time ends. Winning is based on game play rules and shall be displayed on the results screen.
- The list of Winners shall be posted/displayed/updated/notified on Millionhere and also be intimated by an e-mail.
- Contacting Winners
- User's PAN card (winnings INR. 10,000and above in any of the Millionhere Competitions;
- Government-issued residence proofonly for Product prizes);
- User's Bank Account details and proof of the same; and
- User’s Aadhaar Card.
- Millionhere shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been uploaded, received and verified. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are the original documents.
- Users are required to provide proper details at the time of registration/sign up and withdrawal of their winnings. Millionhere shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Users due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
- Winners winning the Prize (product) shall claim the prize within thirty (30) days of winning the Prize (product).Winners winning the Automobile (product) shall claim the prize within sixty (60) days of winning the Automobile (product). The same shall be forfeited in case the Winner does not claim within the stated period.
- User (Winners)shallshare his/her updated addressfor the product and/or automobileprize to be delivered at the updated address and/or in case where the Vendor and/or the Dealer wishes to directly communicatewith the User (Winner) to deliver the prize. The User’s address shall bea valid shipping address which is not situated in any of the Restricted Territories.
- The list of Winners shall be displayed/updated/notified/posted on Millionhere.The winners will also be intimated by e-mail and other modes of communication shared by the User with Millionhere. In the event that a User has been declared a Winner on Millionhere but has not received any communication from Millionhere, such User may contact Millionhere within the time specified on Millionhere.
- Verification of Winners
- Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings/product/automobile prizes (or any part thereof).
- The Users shall upload all the Mandatory Identity Documents (MID) on Millionhere in order to withdraw their winnings/redeem product/automobile prizes from Millionhere Competition(s).
- Millionhere shall scrutinise all Mandatory Identity Documents (MID) submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) and/or redeeming his product and/or automobile prizes on the following grounds:
- Determination by Millionhere that any document or information submitted by the User is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- User does not fulfil the Eligibility Criteria; or
- User is found to be a resident of a Restricted Territory and/or his bank account is situated in a Restricted Territory.
- Any other ground.
- If it is found that a User playing the Millionhere Competitionsis under the age of eighteen (18) years, Millionhere shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such User and forfeit his/her cash winnings and/or product/automobile prize. Further, Millionhere may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such User’s account.
- Prize Distribution
- The decision of Millionhere with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- The User shall only on completion of the requisite verification process according to the terms and conditions as specified, be allowed to withdraw/redeemhis/herCash winningsand/or Product/Automobileprizeswon by him/her from the Millionhere Vault.
- To the extent permitted by law, Millionhere makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, utility, safety, suitability or merchantability of any Product/Automobileprizesand shall not be liable in respect of the same.
- Millionhere reserves the right to vary or modify, at its sole and absolute discretion, the cash winnings and/or product/automobileprizesbeing offered to winners. Users shall not raise any claim against Millionhere or question its right to modify such cash winningsand/or product/automobileprize being offered, prior to Ticket Purchase Closure of the Millionhere Competition(s).
- Millionhere shall not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes (products) to the respective Winners. Millionhere shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes (products) at the time of such transportation.
- The Winners shall bear all transaction charges/taxes levied for cash prizes.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged/ redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
- Selection of Winners
- Taxes payable
- All applicable prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per Section 194Bof the Income Tax Act, 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
- As per Section 194B of the Income Tax Act, 1961 if your individual winnings (cash or product) for a single Millionhere Competitionis more than INR10,000, a tax of 30.9% will be deducted.
- TDS shall also be deducted from the User winning the product(prize value of more than INR 10,000),when the same is credited to him/her and once Millionhere hasverified his/her PAN card details.
- TDS Certificates shall be provided by JENGATRON GAMING in cases of deduction of TDS on winnings of Users of value above INR. 10,000.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Millionhereis created and controlled by JENGATRON GAMING in India. As such, the laws of India will govern these Terms & Conditions.
- The User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit all disputes pertaining to these Terms & Conditionsto the exclusive jurisdiction of a sole arbitrator appointed as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, as amended from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be New Delhi.
- Electronic service providers (ESPs)
- When the User usesMillionhere, he/she will be required to send money to the Company and may be required to receive money from the Company. To process such financial transactions, the Company may use third-party electronic payment processors or service providers (ESPs). As required, the User permanently authorizesthe Company to instruct such ESPs to handle Account deposits and withdrawals from the User’s account.
- The User also permanently agrees that in accordance with the User’s request as submitted, the Company may give such instructions on the User’s behalf.
- The User agrees to be certain by the terms and conditions of use of each appropriate ESP. In the event of conflict between these Agreements and the ESP's terms and conditions, these Agreements shall prevail.
- Notice of infringement
- Without limiting the foregoing, if the User believes that any content, including User Content, or other materials, posted on Millionhere constitutes an infringement of User’s copyrights or trademarks, we will respond promptly to any properly submitted notice containing the information detailed below. Please send all notices to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Millionhere User Accountis for the User’s personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
- Any use of the Millionhere User Account in violation of the above provision, including communicating any advertisement or solicitation, or collecting usernames and/or email addresses of account holders by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking is prohibited.
- When the User usesMillionhereAccount or sends emails to us, the User is communicating with us electronically. The User consents to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with the User by email or by posting notices on Millionhere.
- The User agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide the User electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE USE OF MILLIONHERE, JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE, CONTENT, ENTITLEMENTS AND THE INTERNET IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. MILLIONHERE, JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE, JENGATRON GAMING PRODUCTS, CONTENT, ENTITLEMENTS AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS FOR THE USER’S USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES OR OTHER STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION. SUBJECT TO ANY SUCH STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS APPLICABLE IN THE USER’S TERRITORY, NO WARRANTY IS GIVEN ABOUT THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE OR MILLIONHERE. JENGATRON GAMING DOES NOT ASSUME LIABILITY FOR INABILITY TO OBTAIN OR USE ANY CONTENT, ENTITLEMENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES. JENGATRON GAMING PROVIDES MILLIONHERE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE USER WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE MILLIONHERE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF THE USER’S CHOOSING, OR THAT JENGATRON GAMING WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR MILLIONHERE AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HIS/HERSOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH JENGATRON GAMING OR ITS LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO MILLIONHERE IS TO STOP USING MILLIONHERE, AND TO CANCEL THE USER ACCOUNT. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT JENGATRON GAMING, ITS LICENSORS, LICENSEES AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THEM OR ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ON MILLIONHERE OR USE OF JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE. IN NO CASE SHALL JENGATRON GAMING'S OR ITS LICENSORS', LICENSEES', AFFILIATES', EMPLOYEES', OFFICERS', OR DIRECTORS' (COLLECTIVELY KNOWN AS "JENGATRON GAMING AFFILIATES") LIABILITY TO THE USER EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT THE USER PAID TO JENGATRON GAMING FOR MILLIONHERE. IN NO CASE SHALL JENGATRON GAMING, ITS LICENSORS OR JENGATRON GAMING AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USER’S USE OF MILLIONHERE, JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE, THE INTERNET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE USER’S USE OF MILLIONHERE OR ACCOUNTS. WHILE JENGATRON GAMING USES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE MEANS TO PROTECT THE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION, JENGATRON GAMING AND ITS LICENSORS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF DATA, DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE USER’S SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, AND ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY THE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL AND HOWEVER ARISING, AS A RESULT OF ACCESSING OR USING ANY JENGATRON GAMING CONTENT, JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE, MILLIONHERE TO THE USER’S COMPUTER AND/OR DEVICE.
- BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, JENGATRON GAMING'S, JENGATRON GAMING'S LICENSORS' AND JENGATRON GAMING AFFILIATES' LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SUBJECT TO ANY STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS APPLICABLE IN THE USER’S TERRITORY, JENGATRON GAMING DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH JENGATRON GAMING AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN THE USER AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- NEITHER WE NOR ANY JENGATRON GAMING PROVIDER WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF MILLIONHERE, REAL OR VIRTUAL, THEREFROM, EVEN IF WE OR SUCH JENGATRON GAMING PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL JENGATRON GAMING BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT THE USER HAS PAID JENGATRON GAMING IN THE SEVEN (7)DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE USER FIRST ASSERTS ANY SUCH CLAIM AND IF THE USER HAS NOT PAID ANY AMOUNTS DURING THAT TIME PERIOD, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER SOLE REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE USING MILLIONHERE AND TERMINATE HIS/HER ACCOUNT.
- The User agrees to indemnify and hold JENGATRON GAMING and/or Millionhere, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and JENGATRON GAMING and/or Millionhere’s respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the User’s use of Millionhere in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of User’s representations and warranties set forth above and/or if his/her Content causes us to be liable to another.
- Updates to Millionhere JENGATRON GAMING may find it necessary to update, or reset certain parameters to balance game play and usage ofMillionhere. These updates or "resets" may or may not cause the User setbacks within the relevant competitions and may affect characters, competitions including Tournaments, Challenges, Leagues, games, groups or other entitlements under the User’s control. JENGATRON GAMING reserves the right to make these updates and is not liable to the User for these changes. The User is requested to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any questions regarding customer relations and any issues arising from the User in-game activity.
All communications between the Users and Millionhere shall be in written form via Electronic mail.
To contact Millionhere in relation to its branded software or products, the User is required to submit a support request to customer support team to email@example.com deliver a post to physical/postal address stated below:
E-20, Lajpat Nagar – 3 New Delhi – 110024 India
For more details on terms & conditions for product and automobile prize competitions, please refer to the links below:
Terms & Conditions – Product Prizes
Terms & Condition – Automobile Prizes